Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Prepare ● For The Chicken Marinade
- Make ready 2 LG Thick Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 tbsp Purreed Basil
- Take 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil - chopped]
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Make ready as needed Olive Oil [to coat breasts]
- Prepare 1 LG Zip lock Bag
- Prepare 1 Mallet [for tenderizing]
- Get ● For The Baking & Toppings
- Make ready to taste Cracked Sea Salt
- Take to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready as needed Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded or sliced]
- Make ready as needed Fresh Parmesan Cheese [shreadded]
- Prepare Leaves Fresh Basil [or purreed or fresh dried]
- Get Slices Roma Tomato [thin sliced]
- Take as needed Thin Sliced Shallots
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Quality Red Wine
- Get as needed Olive Oil
- Take as needed Thick Texas Toast Bread Slices [your choice]
- Prepare as needed Dill Pickle Halves [side]
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Margarita Breast Sandwiches:
- Place everything in the Chicken Marinade section in a Zip lock bag and massage well. Tenderize with mallet. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 4 hours if not 24 hours. Massage bag intermittently and tenderize several times.
- Pull chicken from marinade. Scatter sun dried tomatoes on top and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, grill or pan sear chicken. The kids pan seared their chicken for 15 minutes with a tight fitting lid. Add red wine and oil as needed.
- Also, add thin sliced shallots on the top of chicken cover and steam.
- Purreed Basil leaves pictured. Add while pan searing.
- A fresh Mozzarella ball pictured. Shread. Room temp. Add shredded parmesan as well.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil and minced Garlic pictured.
- Add sliced Roma tomatoes, Basil and cheeses to chicken. Place in Salamander or steam in pan with tight fitting lid until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with chilled deli style pickles. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's chicken margarita breast sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!