Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This versatile stuffed chicken breast dish is easy enough for a weeknight supper but elegant enough for company. Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Cindy Barr. Feta cheese, roasted peppers, spinach and more flavors from the Mediterranean fill these easy stuffed chicken breasts.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Make ready 2 cup white mushrooms finely diced
- Prepare 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil finely diced
- Make ready 1/4 cup black olives finely diced
- Get 1/2 tablespoon dry oregano
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare to taste fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare fresh basil leafs
- Prepare 4 tablespoon goat cheese (I've used spreadable type, black pepper seasonned)
- Take 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Our Mediterranean chicken is stuffed with nutritious and tasty ingredients like kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes, and it's easy to prepare. The next time you're looking for healthy chicken recipes, look to the tangy and earthy ingredients of the Mediterranean! Fresh chicken breast cooked with Mediterranean flavor. These stuffed chicken breasts may seem complicated, but in reality, couldn't be simpler.
Steps to make Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts:
- Preheat oven at 400°.
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes, black olives, garlic powder and oregano, reserve.
- In an other bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, reserve.
- Cut chicken breasts length wise to make pocket, reserve.
- Spread goat cheese inside each chicken breast, on both sides.
- Cover inside of chicken breasts with fresh basil leafs, as needed.
- Fill in pocket with mushroom mix.
- Close pocket with toothpicks.
- Brush top and bottom of chicken breasts with oil and vinegar mix.
- Put on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Broil for couple of minutes.
- Serve with side salad and hot bread or any sidedish you want.
Serve with cauliflower rice or your favorite vegetable. Fill each with the olive mixture. Lay the chicken breasts in your crockpot and brush with the oil. This meal of chicken breasts stuffed with tomatoes, olives and feta is fit for dinner guests. Make a cut on one side of the chicken breast - but don't slice through - and butterfly.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!